Stock clutch specification?

mhp

I've tried searching on here and all over Google but can't find the specs for the stock exedy clutch on a DE.

Just removed mine which has only done 4000-5000miles. All light use but it looks like it has more wear than I expected.

Trying to find out what the thickness should be when new and what the minimum should be so I can figure out percentage wear

Emailed Exedy regarding this and apparently even they don't know. They only have data for the diameters so apparently they must have just made them to whatever random thickness they felt like at the time.

I found a workshop manual but all that says is to make sure there is at least 0.3mm of material above the rivet heads.

If anyone has a new Exedy clutch they could measure, that would be really handy.

2 hours ago, ZMANALEX said:

The Exedy Clutch Disc NSD 140U is 8mm thick out the box.

Awesome, thanks mate. Looks like it does still have plenty of life left in it then. Just looked more worn than I expected but I must just be paranoid