350Z Rolling Shell

Ian

I really didn't want to have to do this, but deep down I know that this car will never get the use that it deserves with a young family nor will I have the time to finish it in a reasonable time frame, so sadly it is time to part ways from the Z scene :(

I have for sale here my 2003 UK Supplied 350Z, the chassis has just 62000 miles on the clock. I owned the car from 2006 to 2011 and then purchased it back in 2016 until present day. There have been 2 other owners other than myself.

As per the title, it is a rolling shell, the car will come with a stack of spare parts - the only things missing are Engine, Gearbox, Brakes, Propshaft, Front and rear bumper, front and rear lights and bonnet. There are a few small interior pieces missing also.

The Car has been sound deadened throughout and has had some front interior panels covered in suede (arm rests, upper dash board, headliner).

Additional parts such as Engine, Gearbox, Twin Turbo Kit etc all available at extra cost with the car. 

There is a tiny amount of rust on both rear arches (see pictures below)

Car will come with the RAYS wheels with good condition tyres and black leather seats. I also have the side skirts and 2 excellent condition front wings with NO rust on them which will be included with the sale.

Collection from South Wales, NP11 postcode.

£1500

D3tbCsI.jpg

2xXSTa3.jpg

nKnmqbL.jpg

3eTtSjw.jpg

ulFfWyF.jpg

zqPxkSR.jpg

sdlqUaq.jpg

7AcJZ9E.jpg

So84skt.jpg

Y3u0X4a.jpg

bQLLEqe.jpg