Air and dirt in brake fluid

Spacemaker

Hi guys

After a bit of help, I’ve done a few track days recently i thought it’d be a good idea to give the fluid a flush.

All was going well untill I got to the rear right calliper, I’m getting constant very small air bubbles and what looks like dirt being pulled through. This is only on the inside nipple which has me stumped. All other callipers are Bleeding up fine as is the outside nipple on the rear right.

I’ve gone through approx 2 litres of fluid thinking it was just air in the system.

im guessing there is something wrong with the calliper but after a visual inspection I can’t see anything obvious, no leaks etc

any help appreciated cheers 

Without stating the obvious, you sound more than capable of doing this job, but could it just be a case of the piece of hose you're using isn't 100% tight around the nipple causing a tiny bit of air to enter the hose where you've pushed it on, making it look like air is in the system?

Thanks , I did think about this and perhaps that might explain the dirt being pulled in,but I can’t imagine why it wouldn’t do it on all the others?

pedal feel is ok but not as good as it has been in the past( hence the reason for a flush), although I’m getting a bit of pad knock back on track As I’m occasionally having to give the pedal a tap before a big braking zone. 

I’ll try a new bit of hose and hopefully that’s all it is.