350z 2003 Roadster Fuses and Relays Information

Androlyn

I have searched everywhere without success so need to ask on here - sorry.

I have a 2003 Roadster 350z that has not got a manual, found all sorts on line but not what I need.

Looking for the Fuse Box locations and importantly layouts and a list/chart/table of what they are all for please.

Hopefully someone can help.

Thank you.

5 hours ago, Androlyn said:

I have searched everywhere without success so need to ask on here - sorry.

I have a 2003 Roadster 350z that has not got a manual, found all sorts on line but not what I need.

Looking for the Fuse Box locations and importantly layouts and a list/chart/table of what they are all for please.

Hopefully someone can help.

Thank you.

I gave you the location of the 3 fuse boxes yesterday.

Here is the fuse and relay layout:  https://knigaproavto.ru/shemy/en/nissan/350z/738-2003-2008-nissan-350z-fuse-box-diagram.html

Also regarding the issues that you are having with your roof mechanism.

There are so many procedures to follow during diagnostics that it would be a good plan to download the FSM and refer to the RF section.

12 hours ago, ZMANALEX said:

I gave you the location of the 3 fuse boxes yesterday.

Here is the fuse and relay layout:  https://knigaproavto.ru/shemy/en/nissan/350z/738-2003-2008-nissan-350z-fuse-box-diagram.html

Also regarding the issues that you are having with your roof mechanism.

There are so many procedures to follow during diagnostics that it would be a good plan to download the FSM and refer to the RF section.

Thank you, yes I did find them but didn't know which fuses did what. I have looked at the link given for the fuse and relay layout which is very useful thank you, just can't seem to see anything for the convertible roadster roof - or is it me being stupid (again)?

Is FSM Full Service manual and RF Roof? Again I struggle to find the information for the Roadster.

Sorry.

Thank you.

6 hours ago, Androlyn said:

Thank you, yes I did find them but didn't know which fuses did what. I have looked at the link given for the fuse and relay layout which is very useful thank you, just can't seem to see anything for the convertible roadster roof - or is it me being stupid (again)

Is FSM Full Service manual and RF Roof? Again I struggle to find the information for the Roadster.

Sorry.

Thank you.  FSM = FACTORY SERVICE MANUAL:   RF = ROOF:   jUST GOOGLE IT AND DOWNLOAD AND READ.

No.

A

Circuit Protected

-

-

Main Power Supply and Ground Circuit

Daytime Light System, Parking Lamp, License Lamp, Tail Lamp

ECM Power Supply for Back-Up, MIL & Data Link Connectors, Nissan Anti-Theft System

Horn

Charging System

Audio

Heated Seat

F

Power Window, Power Door Lock, Back Door Opener, Remote Keyless Entry System, Theft Warning System, Rear Window Defogger, Power Seat, Headlamp, Headlamp Aiming Control System, Daytime Light System, Turn Signal and Hazard Warning Lamp, Combination Switch, Parking Lamp, License Lamp, Tail Lamp, Rear Fog Lamp, Illumination, Interior Room Lamp, Warning Chime, Front Wiper and Washer, Rear Wiper and Washer, Headlamp Cleaner

G

'03-: Headlamp Cleaner

-'08: Circuit Breaker (Soft Top)

H

Cooling Fan Control

I

Cooling Fan Control

J

ESP/TCS/ABS Control System

K

ESP/TCS/ABS Control System

L