350Z DE replacement plenum spacers

evest

Hi all,

2003 DE, I have a motordyne 5/16 plenum spacer but have lost (for good) one of the internal plastic spacers/washers. I've made do without it for a bit but not ideal to continue.

I guess unlikely anybody has spares lying around but worth a try!

Failing that, any full second hand plenum spacer kits on offer?

Cheers! 

8 minutes ago, reeceybeaney said:

That's frustrating! I made plenum spacer kits for a while, although I'm out of the workshop for the foreseeable... if you get really stuck and I'm back at work, I'll turn one up for you :)

Cheers pal, if nothing turns up I'll carry on without it (not that im driving anywhere anyway!) and perhaps contact you when life gets back to normal? 

48 minutes ago, evest said:

Cheers pal, if nothing turns up I'll carry on without it (not that im driving anywhere anyway!) and perhaps contact you when life gets back to normal? 

Yeah no worries at all, just make sure you don't tighten the plenum down too much there as it won't be supported, under that position, and could crack if not careful! 

No worries :thumbs:

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, reeceybeaney said:

Yeah no worries at all, just make sure you don't tighten the plenum down too much there as it won't be supported, under that position, and could crack if not careful! 

No worries :thumbs:

Sage advice, see below! :doh:

heard it ping as i unbolted it. Although i think my rubbing strut bar may have been responsible for this. Fleabay to the rescue!

20200401_000435.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Well, I sourced some new spacers from Horsham Developments (Cheers Jez). However...

...on removing the upper and lower plenum, and the intake manifold, guess what I found nestled in the 'V'.... its managed a couple of thousand miles under there!

:doh: :lol: