Half Price Meta SR2 Targa parking sensor - Halfords Online

Chris`I

Halfords online are currently selling the Meta SR2 targa parking sensor half price at £49.99 . These have been discussed before and although being a numberplate holder style and having a limiting field of view over 4 sensor bumper mounted systems, I dont think you'd get much better for £55 inc delivery. I've ordered one too see what they are like. Only available online

meta-sr2-images2.jpg

Linky to Halfords Online

It also came 3rd in Auto Express recent tests, top of the sensors that require no drilling. Review Here

Will let you know how I get on. I envisage getting some bondo and paint to blend it in a bit :thumbs:

I looked at these after reading the Auto Express review, but my problem is that my JDM has a square rear plate. I wonder if the sensors could be removed from the meta frame and adapted to fit the JDM plate?

I looked at these after reading the Auto Express review, but my problem is that my JDM has a square rear plate. I wonder if the sensors could be removed from the meta frame and adapted to fit the JDM plate?

Although the idea would seem feasible, the ECU would be programmed for the sensors being a set distance apart, so unless you could keep this distance it wouldnt work properly. Saying that, it might still work with them closer together, just the coverage wouldnt be as good. :)