350z TORQEN Y pipe - Straight, resonated or high flow cat

Adrian@TORQEN

By public request, we now have these available. Stainless steel, 2 years warranty, come with all gaskets and hardware. UK stock, top quality as any TORQEN product, no silly waiting times. 

£419, £499, £569

HFCs are 300cell. 

More details to follow.

https://www.torqen.uk/nissan/350z/exhausts/y-pipes/21740-350z-torqen-y-pipe-straight-resonated-hfc-trq-vqdeyp.html

IMG_1944.jpeg

IMG_1940.jpeg

IMG_1941.jpeg

IMG_1931.jpeg

IMG_1929.jpeg

IMG_1928.jpeg

IMG_1926.jpeg

IMG_1925.jpeg

IMG_1923.jpeg

IMG_1921.jpeg

IMG_1917.jpeg

IMG_1916.jpeg

IMG_1915.jpeg

IMG_1913.jpeg

IMG_1912.jpeg

IMG_1909.jpeg

• Like 1

• 5 months later...

I'm interested in whether you've tested this with 300 cell cat on an otherwise standard 350Z on a MOT testing station? (with the fast idle test run properly for the full 30 seconds @ 2500-3000rpm - It is very easy to fake the test by just running the correct rpm for the final few seconds, making the final figure lagged)

I believe your normal HFCs are 200 cell and users are often on the limits of legality for CO/Carbon monoxide %  (0.2 %) especially after a couple of years.

Had I known how difficult it is to pass an MOT with just two 200 cell cats, this product would have been really appealing before I went down the custom route. It sounds like the perfect y-pipe option for many people, with the 300 cell coupled with the usual upstream 200 cell HFCs on each branch. Should result in a very safe and long lasting solution for great performance and staying well inside emissions limits.

What is is the diameter of the Y sections and then the post-merge section?