Wheel spacer advice

Co6 Dan

Hi guys

so I’m looking to get some spacers for my 2006 350z, I’ve seen some by eibach and looking at 20mm either side. Has anyone else used these before? Also has anyone had issue with the fitment will I need to roll my fenders? I’ve got 19’ rays and looks like there’s plenty of room but rather ask the question first. Thanks in advance any advice is welcome. 

Added pic of what I’m looking at.

EE83E0CC-5C87-4C5C-99A9-6F66F0DA889C.png

Oh ok yeh that sounds good I was going to start with just the rears first anyway. And actually now you come to mention it I will have to double check I’ve only had the car a month and just had 19 in my head although I’ve always though they looked a bit smaller. What size are the standard rims do you know? I’m also hoping to lower it just with springs as I can’t afford a new full sus just yet. 

The "standard"/factory fitted rays for the 350z are 18" and the normal spacer sizes are 20mm front & 25mm rear.

I've no experience with this but I seem to recall reading that you can lower the car by 30 mm and get no rubbing even with these spacers! 

A common upgrade to the 350z is to fit 370 rays which are 19" and require a spacer up front to clear the brembo calipers.

A picture would be best to see exactly what wheels you have :)

Yes did see some similar information also. I’ll have a good check tomorrow weather depending. I did also see that it’s not ideal to run spacers on a track day is that right or just a disclaimer? 

Pic uploaded as she stands, stickers are going and may re powder coat the wheels another colour. 

06BFE913-1206-4B52-A45A-EC25A6FFB9FD.jpeg

2 hours ago, ATTAK Z said:

Most people go for 10mm front, 20mm rear with no issues. Are you sure your Rays are 19" ?

Ooops my bad @AntelopeSam is correct - 20 front 25 rear and yes, Rays are 18"

Edited by ATTAK Z