Stuey?? M56 Black coupe with massive rear appendage

stanski

West bound this morning - just past Chester Services

East bound tonight erm past Chester Services

What the F** have they done with the new bit of the M56 slip road near Costco! :headhurt:

What time this morning? My brother spotted LiamsZ having a dice with a BM coming on to the M56 there early this morning. Its black with a kit, wing and black centred Volks. Oh and the reg says Liam. Would have been moving very, very fast! :lol:

What time this morning? My brother spotted LiamsZ having a dice with a BM coming on to the M56 there early this morning. Its black with a kit, wing and black centred Volks. Oh and the reg says Liam. Would have been moving very, very fast!

I only spotted it in the corner of my eye as it flew past - but about 07:10 am and 16:20 tonight?

Could'nt see the plate - damn central reservation , low slung sports car doodar!! :thumbs:

What time this morning? My brother spotted LiamsZ having a dice with a BM coming on to the M56 there early this morning. Its black with a kit, wing and black centred Volks. Oh and the reg says Liam. Would have been moving very, very fast!

I only spotted it in the corner of my eye as it flew past - but about 07:10 am and 16:20 tonight?

Could'nt see the plate - damn central reservation , low slung sports car doodar!! :thumbs:

My bro said it was about 7ish this morning, so probably Liam. :thumbs:

Spotted cards posted this morning Stan

Thank you Sir - I shall use them wisely!

I will keep a supply of damp Weetabix in the car , and a cross bow - that way I can stick the card to the bow with the weetabix and whizz it across the motorway to unsuspecting fools who have not yet discovered the path to enlightenment care of the 350Zed forum! :lol:

Plus there's that Ginger ....sorry Temper Orange one up the road to sort.

Enjoying the Zed Stan?

Know what you mean about the M56 near Costco, going the opposite way this morning there must have been 2-3 mile tail back, right pain as I know have to come back on the Chester bypass.

Anyway....see you in Bala :teeth:

Haha double morning spot :yahoo:

Yeah defo me at that time! 30 minutes late leaving work an the traffic was proper horrendous. Had a silver bmw behind an the new 3 series in front (do love the new shape). Btw Digsy I was doin 50 cos of all the numpty tailgaters :lol:

Enjoying the Zed Stan?

Know what you mean about the M56 near Costco, going the opposite way this morning there must have been 2-3 mile tail back, right pain as I know have to come back on the Chester bypass.

Anyway....see you in Bala

Love the Zed - but dont like the way scratches are appearing on it at the works car park!! :dry:

See ya in hopefully sunny Bala! :thumbs:

Double Spot Stanski - thats me! :lol:

Stan

Yeah defo me at that time! 30 minutes late leaving work an the traffic was proper horrendous. Had a silver bmw behind an the new 3 series in front (do love the new shape). Btw Digsy I was doin 50 cos of all the numpty tailgaters :lol:

I seem to remember my bro mentioned the word "undertaking" amongst others. :lol:

I seem to remember my bro mentioned the word "undertaking" amongst others. :lol:

Perfectly legal manoeuvres :p;)

In American maybe? ;):lol:

How's tricks Louis??? :)

How's tricks Louis??? :)

Good mate :thumbs: Got the pad now so just spending all my time doing that up!

Hows things your end?