Jump to content

Berk HFC & Tarmac short tails resonated


Recommended Posts

I’m thinking of buying berk HFC to put on my Nismo. I have Tarmac’s resonated short tails already fitted, was wondering if anyone had the same set up and has any videos of the sound?

 

Also looking at getting the EcuTek remap in the spring as well when it comes out of hibernation after the bad weather :) 

 

thanks, Ben 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Not heard that particular combo but I'm guessing it might be a bit too too loud for most tastes.  If you can find someone with a similar set up to listen to in person that would be best as vids never seem to give a true impression of loudness.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 16/10/2019 at 08:11, sipar69 said:

Not heard that particular combo but I'm guessing it might be a bit too too loud for most tastes.  If you can find someone with a similar set up to listen to in person that would be best as vids never seem to give a true impression of loudness.  

Yeah I thought that but not many with a set up like that near me

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 3 weeks later...
On 15/10/2019 at 15:36, ben_8971 said:

I’m thinking of buying berk HFC to put on my Nismo. I have Tarmac’s resonated short tails already fitted, was wondering if anyone had the same set up and has any videos of the sound?

 

Also looking at getting the EcuTek remap in the spring as well when it comes out of hibernation after the bad weather :) 

 

thanks, Ben 

 

I don't have that setup Ben, but I've just posted a thread in this section, with a link to a YouTube video I've thrown together, showing the difference between a stock exhaust and one fitted with HFC's. The difference is quite marked, and may give you an idea of the increase in volume you're going to get when you fit HFC's, as well as that extra 'bark', as I call it.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, The Dreamer said:

 

I don't have that setup Ben, but I've just posted a thread in this section, with a link to a YouTube video I've thrown together, showing the difference between a stock exhaust and one fitted with HFC's. The difference is quite marked, and may give you an idea of the increase in volume you're going to get when you fit HFC's, as well as that extra 'bark', as I call it.

 

 

Very interesting that, as you say it does give it a lot more bark!

 

Well I’ve bought the HFCs not, just waiting for the time to get them fitted.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...