Coilovers and Single exit exhaust

Christopher_Hindle

Hey guys , currently looking for something with in a reasonable budget £600-800

Let me know if you have anything going spare or if youve spotted anything online which is worth checking out.

Currently I'm debating the duel tech HSD Coilovers and Agent Power ti exhauat from offline, if any of you guys have anything similar or within budget hit me up.

Anything would be appreciated.

• 7 months later...
1 minute ago, Christopher_Hindle said:

Thanks for the reply, I'm not in need of a exhaust anymore, I purchased a GReddy RS race back in December, but I may I know someone who's wanting to buy? How much are you selling it for? And I assume it's on decent condition? And again thanks for the reply!

Have you got any sound clips of the greddy? I’m torn between that and another Tomei

10 minutes ago, Christopher_Hindle said:

Thanks for the reply, I'm not in need of a exhaust anymore, I purchased a GReddy RS race back in December, but I may I know someone who's wanting to buy? How much are you selling it for? And I assume it's on decent condition? And again thanks for the reply!

It has literally just been taken off so haven't priced it yet. It's the whole cat back but a stillen Y-Pipe was installed with it. New it was approx £845 plus p&p. I will check some forums to see what's reasonable but if he/she has a figure in mind they want to offer then we can see how that goes. Ring mounts etc are not supplied, it's just the exhaust itself.

17 minutes ago, Christopher_Hindle said:

It has literally just been taken off so haven't priced it yet. It's the whole cat back but a stillen Y-Pipe was installed with it. New it was approx £845 plus p&p. I will check some forums to see what's reasonable but if he/she has a figure in mind they want to offer then we can see how that goes. Ring mounts etc are not supplied, it's just the exhaust itself.

The single exit Agency Power exhaust is only 4yrs 'old' , with the OEM ypipe £549, with the Stillen Y-Pipe £649. Agency plus Stillen total cost new (4 yrs ago) was over £1100 !!! Was in perfect working order before removed (coz of my boss!)

• Thanks 1

Looks great that! Honestly, wish I was looking for a new exhaust :lol: I've messaged my friend and he's only recently messaged back and he's not interested unfortunately.

I have a Miltek y-pipe currently the flexi joints are loving the speed bump into work, how do you find the Stillen y-pipe ?

Hard to say as I did it same time as the agency was fitted so don't know if it individually added perf or sound, been told it does, went to stillen simply because old exhaust was 10 yrs old so all sections coulda done with replacing not just cat back