Another 7 to compete with the GTR (performance wise)

steve_b

Just do it andy.

you may still get one cheapish, but in the next 2 months when weather is better and races start then price goes up.

Even lower power ones are great fun. but this would be worth a look as Dave Andrews is king. http://www.pistonheads.co.uk/sales/400143.htm

Even if you keep it for 2 years you are looking at less than £2k loss which for a 4-sec car is as good as it gets.

I very nearly have a couple of times now. I've driven the classic and the Superlight R (1600 engine) on a track and I absolutely love them. Also driven a Westfield Megabusa on the road but I didn't think it was a patch on the Sevens.

I'll get one soon enough... probably not this year though. :(

Why not.

Totally different car and reason to buy, but now when I think about performance then I think about the GTR and if anything else is as fast as it.

Hence the comparison of this 7 to the GTR as its now my benchmark.

As an everyday car I would choice the GTR everytime before the 7, on a track would choose the 7 everytime. With both you would never need anything else except something to tow the 7 around and right now that would probably be a M5 touring for me.

Why link this to the GTR?