Which headlight do i need to buy?

GaryStewart8115

Hey Guys,

I need a new passenger side headlight, and i know i have the xenon light (uk model)... but they are very expensive and i was wondering if i can buy the non xenon one? haha

Stupid Question?

Oh also, was wondering where its best to buy a headlight? (i think nissan want 1000 or so for one, pffft!)... and there arent many on ebay.

Thanks

Gary

I'd be careful about avoiding the costs now, as you might find that whoever buys your car from you (eventually) might want to knock off the price of a set of xenons from your asking price. Then the cheaper lights will go in the bin/eBay.

Scour all the scrap dealers, there must be a few Zeds that have been written off and have the required light still working?

I'd be careful about avoiding the costs now, as you might find that whoever buys your car from you (eventually) might want to knock off the price of a set of xenons from your asking price. Then the cheaper lights will go in the bin/eBay.

Scour all the scrap dealers, there must be a few Zeds that have been written off and have the required light still working?

thanks guys, im gonna shop around... im in the States just now (for 2 months) so im getting my parents and girlfriend back home to do all my car stuff for ma haha - i think theyre gettin a wee bit peed off as ive already had them take the car to the body shop and pick it up from the garage - now all i need though is to get the headlamp replaced... it still works, but its cracked at the bottom and i think it would fail an MOT?

Thanks again

Gary

im pretty sure UK spec headlights have auto leveling and obviously have the reflector height correct for UK side of road. bear in mind when looking for lights

I have a pair of JDM right hand drive Xenon ones, but they are not auto levelling

how much would you want for your headlights? could you PM me?

Thanks

Gary

:D