Breakdown Cover Renewal ?

Derek_ZR

My ZR will be 1yr old at end of month and as I haven't told Nissan I have moved house and my Royal Mail redirection has ran out then I have received nothing in the post about renewal.

Does the renewal cover cover any car or driver or is it only for the Z ? If it covers all does anyone have a phone number for them ?

If it doesn't cover all then I'm looking for cover for 2 drivers and a 350ZR, MG ZR and a Ford Fiesta - anyone know of any cheap deals. Best I have really seen is £100 or so for cover that includes get you home or to any UK destination.

TIA

I added mine to my insurance with LiverpoolVictoria.co.uk cost about £100 for personal cover in any car, 180 days in Europe, and it covers our horse box trailer.

There is a massive variation in what's covered on these insurance policies, so be sure to check what is and isn't covered to suit your needs.

Buying with insurance today wasn't an option as it was only personal and didn't offer joint cover or other cars.

Found cover for Europe trip only with NCI at £35. That may be an option as there is no point to cover 3 cars for Europe for a year when I will only be there for 5 days.