Another guy selling his zed so bits for sale

zebedee!

Yep onther one selling as much as i'd like to keep it tax, petrol and insurance has just got too much.

Zed logo'd front matts in great condition £25

JWT pop charger full kit £35

Bonnet lift kit from Phil at ESR £10

Air diversion pannel for front bumper on sliver alloy £10

Also got a set of work VS-XX alloys that will fit the Zed but you will need to run 35mm front and 20mm rear Hubcentric spacers which i do have and will come with the wheels plus a set of M-Guard lightweigh spline drive nuts. £850

I believe they are 9 or 9.5J fronts with 235/35/19's perelli's and 10 or 10.5J rears with 275/30/19's Toyo's.

100_1060.jpg

100_1061.jpg

All prices plus post

Simon

Sounds good to me as I didn't ask for the mats! :lol:

Good plan though Andy. If you got in first then no probs on the lifters. First come first served!

I asked for lifters and diverter plate.

No idea. There was something about it before though. Hopefully I'll find out when Sarnie decides he's not buying the car! :lol::lol:

Oy! :lol:

Just need to see if I can get access to the money in time, will know tomorrow morning.... :)

No idea. There was something about it before though. Hopefully I'll find out when Sarnie decides he's not buying the car! :lol::lol:

Oy! :lol:

Just need to see if I can get access to the money in time, will know tomorrow morning.... :)

try under the floorboards ;)