Hi & any chance of some advice??????

Firstly, a massive hello to all you Z heads!! Its good to find a site that brings together lovers of what is quite frankly 1 of the best cars on the road!!

Just wondering if any of you out there could give me a bit of advice, I've come to the point in my poor Z's life when its time for some new boots, unsurprisingly the rears need attention more than the fronts! Anyway, I've been looking around at prices for the standard fit Bridgestone's and for roughly the same money theres options like Pzero corsas or pilot sports. Just wondering if anyone has fitted anything else to theirs and what your thoughts are??

I find that the Bridgestone's are ok but give up far too easily in the wet. Good on the track mind.

If anyone out there could give me some pointers it'd be much appreciated. Need to make a decision quick before Mr Dibble gets hold of me!!!

hi Andy unless you are changing all of your rubber stick with the bridges

mixing brands buggers up the esp ie traction control.

if you do fancy i change toyos or Goodyear seem to be the fave at the moment. personally i like the stones but i only drive it at weekends when its dry..

Assuming you're going to have the change the fronts reasonably soon, then just bite the bullet and get 4 decent tyres - Toyo T1-R or Pzeros are the most popular alternatives in the stock sizes I think.

You can get a set of 4 Toyos for about £550 I'm sure

Gus