BC RACING COILS

Shep1982

Hi Guys/Gals, 

Haven't been on here for a while. But I've been busy. In the mean time my zed has had a remap, rear window tinted 15% and next week in for a roof respray from white to black. Before anyone says should just wrap it. The reason is the paint on my roof has chipped so I need a respray any way. I'm also in for the fangs to be painted black aswell :-) Now after going on a couple of road trips with mates. I've realised the stock suspension is not exactly confidence expiring when pushed. I'm interested in coilovers not so much for the drop as max it would go would be one inch but I defo need to have the car more planted in corners and at higher speeds the car seems to bounce around and feel too light. (when took to track). Questions are:

1: Any guys got these coilovers and lowered around an inch and if so can you still get over speed bumps. Pictures of cars welcome :-). 

2: I can't seem to find anywhere where people have bc and found a general concensus of settings there using. I want fast road use not track. I can adjust for track but I've been once and it will be a rare occasion I'm more interested for general fast road use and daily driving. What settings are people using. I want the car to feel planted in corners and not be too harsh a ride. I'm going for more a grippy setup. Don't get me wrong back end out is fun but I want grip and planted. 

3: I am running low on funds now, as recently got new tyres, service, mot, remap, paint etc but am needing new disks and pads so will be ordering dba 5000 disks. So I am hoping with only dropping an inch in height would I have to replace sway bars etc. Could I just get away with coilovers and tracking. 

4: did people fit themselves or pay a garage. If garage how much did it cost you around. 

Sorry for the long novel lmao haha