Buying a Z in 2 months - couple of questions

Kryptek49

Hi all, 

I'm currently waiting on my BMW 320i's insurance to run out at the end of July so I can get my 4th year NCB & get a 350z.

My budget is around £7,000 and I was hoping to find a manual 2006-08 (HR) coupe with less than 70k miles preferably.

So question no. 1 - did they stop offering blue & orange cars for these model years? There are none on autotrader but plenty for the pre-06 models

No.2 - Will anyone be selling there's around then? If so I please let me know as if possible I would like to buy from here.

No.3 - Is it possible to remove the stock satnav? I will be installing a android auto HU so would rather have the cubby space.

Thanks in advance

Hi to answer two of your questions 

No 1. Sunset orange and azure blue was only available up until the Hr models however Temper orange and the darker midnight blue was available for the Hr models, but are rare. 

No 2. No sorry

No 3. Yes it’s possible to remove the OEM satnav and fit your own headunit. 

Hope that helps. :thumbs:

Edited by SHEZZA

9 hours ago, SHEZZA said:

Hi to answer two of your questions 

No 1. Sunset orange and azure blue was only available up until the Hr models however Temper orange and the darker midnight blue was available for the Hr models, but are rare. 

No 2. No sorry

No 3. Yes it’s possible to remove the OEM satnav and fit your own headunit. 

Hope that helps. :thumbs:

Okay thanks that makes more sense now.  

9 hours ago, PPod said:

Keep an eye on the zeds for sale thread daily who knows the version your after could appear 

I'll keep an eye on it thanks! Seems like most of the ones being sold are DE though but I'm not in a huge rush