Blank keys

Dundee Z

Thanks for replying.

I need an extra key because I'm having issues with the immobilizer. Garage has told me to get an uncut key with a chip and they know someone who could program it for me (JDM-different frequency apparently). 

Car isn't starting every time I turn key but battery and everything else is fine. Computer shows 21 cases of immobilizer problems...

Just go to your local Timpsons mate. You may have to give them a ring to see if they have the correct cloning eqpt which the majority of them do. Normally they can turnaround the keys in the same day but could take longer depending. This is a service I am going to be looking at offering in the future but as yet I cannot. They can be expensive but if your having problems it will be worth it.

Although the issue could be the NATS system as a whole. 

• 4 weeks later...

This is what you want mate:

Ebay Link

Order one of these, have it cut for by any local key cutter. Follow the guide to put your 350z into programming mode and sync the fob with your car.

Recently bought a 350z with one key and had to do the above process.

The programming mode part is a bit of a bugger but it does work with persistence.

Also they're not expensive as previously mentioned..

:thumbs: