Chris I - NISSAN SLOUGH

M350ZB

Looking good mate, love the carbon touches, and da wheels look B) , hope all went ok at the dealer, mine was a* perfect :thumbs:

:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Sorry I missed you, must be more observant when reading posts that refer to today and tomorrow :teeth:

• 3 weeks later...
You know your stubby chris, mine has finally arrived, when fittin git is yours a flush fit. as mine isnt, still looks good, but to be a perfectionist and all that ya know !

Nope not flush but I can live with it. I have a new problem though, in that the threads have started to rust which means reception has dropped right off. I tried to clean them and stick some WD40 on, which was good until the next time it rained and rusted! Reception is now poo and I think I will put the OEM antenna back on!

Mmmmmmm intresting, s there a slight gap in yours have y atreid a dab of light grease !, Ill leave mine on for a week or two, and see how the recpetion goes !, O where did you get your carbon side Z badges, Carbon Lip, e.t.c ? O and prices if ya remember ! please

• 3 weeks later...