BLUEWATER MEET - 22 June 2008

Zedrush

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

have no idea how to get to thurrock.. can anyone put multimap link here or postcode for the sat nav ?

If your going there from bluewater just follow me to thurrock, hope we all stick togther so we can make a bit of noise though the tunnel!! :D

have no idea how to get to thurrock.. can anyone put multimap link here or postcode for the sat nav ?

If your going there from bluewater just follow me to thurrock, hope we all stick togther so we can make a bit of noise though the tunnel!! :D

Mmmmm Tunnels :yahoo:

Hi guys, good to meet you all and put faces to names. As ever a great bunch of people.

No pics unfortunately but some will be along soon.

And Dominique, great to meet a new owner and sorry for showing you so many modded cars after only two weeks of ownership, remember stubby first :D

Aahhh is that what you were talking about with Dom in the carpark when we got there Martin? Your stubby?!?!

Nice to meet you guys and look forward to seeing you again soon

:lol: Sometimes I like to make it easy for you.

And the pics.........

Sorry again I couldn't make it chaps, no Z at the moment makes it a bit of a problem!! Hopefully the wait will be worth it and I can rejoin you all soon! :thumbs:

Glad you had a good night though, look forward to seeing the pictures!

Look forward to seeing it Andy. Seems a pretty good format for an evening meet, say Hi, a tunnel run then a coffee and chat. The location is pretty accessible from many areas so fits the bill.

Also had an interesting moment when waiting for the others when I was encircled by the local Moggie Minors owners club. A good bunch though :lol:

Im sooooo gutted I couldnt make this one. I couldnt get access to my internet at the weekend so didnt want to head all that way if maybe it wasnt happening. Car was clean and ready to go too. :blush: Im totally gutted. Will definitely be at the next one!!!!!! :yahoo:

Im sooooo gutted I couldnt make this one. I couldnt get access to my internet at the weekend so didnt want to head all that way if maybe it wasnt happening. Car was clean and ready to go too. :blush: Im totally gutted. Will definitely be at the next one!!!!!! :yahoo:

Just waiting for Mark to post up the pics :blush: my car was definately not clean. :surrender:

I didn't make it in the end; I decided that a 'meet' was a bit premature, considering I gotta put the Zed ETA date back til next year :cry:. I'm so gutted, I'm itching for some horse power :angry:...

Off topic, If the other-half goes with the Scoobynet guys to the Jap meet this weekend @ Bluewater, I may see some of you there :thumbs: ...

Off topic, If the other-half goes with the Scoobynet guys to the Jap meet this weekend @ Bluewater, I may see some of you there ...

I might be there bud, you can have a poke round mine if you want :D

should be there with a red supra, mines the 07 z when they post the picks ;)