HSD Dual tech advice needed

Dj1

Hi everyone,  recently got a 350z HR with dual techs on her. It’s been slammed with no camber arms. I got some c spanner but they seem to be for BC coilovers and don’t catch the rings properly. 

I got 3 questions:

are the Cspanners from hsd the same size to adjust front and rear? As the ring under the rear coils seems way bigger. 

Also, what’s the max lowering in these without needing camber adjustment? 

Is there a way to adjust camber in stock arms on 350z without having to buy new arms? I’m on stock rays, 255/40 rear, 235/40 front...

I’ll get some camber arms  eventually but got the car a few weeks back and got to prioritise... (rear tyres, clutch and smf, brake pads, braided brake and clutch lines)

Quietly confident that there's no camber adjustment at all without the addition of aftermarket arms dude and possibly in the region of a 20mm drop before it throws it too far out. Not delved into that world to much though so I'd wait for a more detailed response from a suspension guru. Thought stock ray's we're wrapped in 45's? Suppose its a fatter look, nothing wrong with that.

23 minutes ago, Hayd350 said:

Quietly confident that there's no camber adjustment at all without the addition of aftermarket arms dude and possibly in the region of a 20mm drop before it throws it too far out. Not delved into that world to much though so I'd wait for a more detailed response from a suspension guru. Thought stock ray's we're wrapped in 45's? Suppose its a fatter look, nothing wrong with that.

Originally yes they are 245/45 on 8.5j, but read about and people are running 255/40 with no traction control issues. Speedo will show 80mph for an actual speed of 78mph or so. I read that vdc has a tolerance or 3%.