The dreaded CSC.

Steverfc79

Had the dreaded clutch pedal not come back up on Sunday night, Nursed the car to my mechanics garage.

Was advised to change the fluid first and it seems to be ok now. Clutch feels great, Anyone else ever just had to change the fluid or have I just delayed the inevitable? Car is a 2010 Black edition with 82k..

• Like 1

Glad you are back up and running. I'm not sure if that will be long time cure or not.

The pedal fell to the floor on my previous 370z with only 48k on the clock. Unfortunately it was the CSC, so had to get it all fixed up at Nissan. There are kits out there that replace the OEM CSC for a much better one, but I didn't explore it too much at the time. Hopefully you have escaped :)

I hope so mate. Was just about to order an HD csc and master but my mechanic told me to wait and see what a bleed and high performance fluid replacement would do and it seems to have done the trick touch wood, There is just something telling me I haven't heard the end of it and its kinda put me off driving it distances, I was out for like an hour last night and some motorway driving and it felt fine, then my commute to work in heavy traffic this morning all ok. I will just need to wait and see.