21mph over the limit

Stu R

It was from a van parked at the side of an overpass. About a mile down the road there were 4 police volvos parked up. I am hoping it was a registration check as they didnt pull me.

normally they set up like that to do a reg check for ins and tax, if either is dodgy they radio for you to be pulled, very popular at the end of the m56 by deeside industrial estate

Just trying to kid myself :blush: Must pay more attention and stop listening to Hawkwind when driving :lol:

silver machine ? i thought back in black would be more appropriate :thumbs:

Oh yes, its a classic and adds a bit to the weight of the right foot. Will keep my Morris Dancing Classics on for a while :thumbs:

Just trying to kid myself :blush: Must pay more attention and stop listening to Hawkwind when driving :lol:

silver machine ? i thought back in black would be more appropriate :thumbs:

Oh yes, its a classic and adds a bit to the weight of the right foot. Will keep my Morris Dancing Classics on for a while :thumbs:

tried that :scare: all that stomping is not a good idea when you're driving :surrender: