Hi from Amsterdam

Hi guys hello.gif

My name is Manuel and I live in Amsterdam, Holland.

I not really own a Nissan but part of it. It is the Nissan 370Z Sport gearbox.
I own a Toyota Supra for more than 7 years where I'm very proud of. Beside this I have a Lexus GS450H as daily ride. Full Japanese rock.gif
Currently I am swapping a 370Z gearbox with Tilton ceramic/metallic double clutch to the 2JZ VVTi motor. It's a kind of unique since nobody has done this before. The normal swap is based on the Collins clutch system. Even the flywheel and adapter is different. I am anxious to see how this will work.

So I feel partial family of this group by using as part of the hart of the Supra a Nissan gearbox.happydance.gif

Cheers.

It's kind different. I think the biggest difference is the hydraulic internal slave cylinder. Beside this (compared to a 350Z of a friend) the 370Z trans has a speed sensor on the trans itself, something that the 350Z doesn't (based only on what I saw on the 350Z trans --> I dont know the year).

And yes I'm using an adapter plate together with the Tilton clutch and ZSpeed heavy duty slave cylinder.