ALL win........Bennetts British Superbike Brands Hatch

steve_b

Since I am not into bikes looking at raising some extra funds for the club

I would like to raffle off tickets for Bennetts British Superbike Championship at Brands in April https://tickets.motorsportvision.co.uk/ ... uctID=3556

Looking at anyone wanting a chance to win 2 BOX tickets to any day of the racing. Includes 2 entrance tickets, use of box all day, parking area for 1 car and the great company of some Lotus drivers (I share a box with people from LoT).

If there is a demand for food by the people that use the box then would be max of £10 per head.

Since tickets are min of £22 each and that does not include box or special parking area looking at a donation of £2 using the "make a donation" button on this site. Then on Wednesday lottery the first ball out numbers will be the person that donated (just put your name in this thread if you donate).

If only want person donates then he gets tickets, if 3 people donate then will divide the lottery balls in 3 and the first person get the first 20 numbers, second person gets next 20 etc....

This way its total independent on who wins.

I will not get any money from this and if you do not want to enter do not.

May do the same for World Championship in Aug.

If anyone wants tickets for this week Derby Phoenix meet, then let me know as have tickets and parking area, but we are not opening the box so just tickets. These are free to first to ask.

Hopefully get 10 people to donate £2 each, club then get £20

Since there are 49 balls in the lottery, then you would get balls 1-5, the next person gets 6-10 etc.

Then when the lottery gets drawn next Wednesday the first ball out if its 2 then you win as you have 1-5

If no-ones else donates then you get balls 1-49 and you win no matter what.

Then you just mail me your address and tell me which day you want and I post you the tickets, job done. You enjoy yourself and the club get a little bit of money= win-win

The winner is Chris'I

only 3 people

Nixy had 1-17 (one extra as she was first)

Chris 18-33

Zebedee 34-49

First ball out was 33.

Chris either pm me your address or as fairly local I may be able to hand over if you prefer to have them in person. (I live in Oxford but work in Reading.)

Nixy, Zebedee

You are also winners.

You have second and third prize as a bonus. Chris has chosen Sunday, the Friday and Saturday tickets are now up for grabs.

Friday is practice and Saturday is qualify. The box may not be open Friday but you will have tickets and parking tickets.

Can you decided who get which days as one of you may be working on Friday.

Drop me a PM when you know which one you want and I can post out.