Can you hear me at the back?

Hi all,

Well I've just joined and that because I'm just about to go pick up my 350z either before the end of today, or worst case 1st thing tomorrow (knocking on the door to get them to open! :D )

Managed to arrange a nice just over a year old Azure blue GT with Rays :teeth:B) So happy as a pig in .......

Anyway, thought I'd say hi in anticipation...... I live just north of Manchester so see that we have a few others nearby. Be good to meet up some time and enjoy the noise of multiple 350z ;)

So no doubt all get ready for the countless stupid questions coming your way about the car, whats best etc....

See you all soon, :thumbs:

Jacko

:welcome: !!!!!

another one in manchester/NW area :yahoo:

we might as well declare this a NW forum! :teeth:

Mind you not that I'm from Manchester, but I do live there (very occasiaonally these months I have to say :dry:)

anyway stick around, enjoy and let's meet up soon! :teeth:B)

:welcome: Jacko

Good choice with e colour. Could be one sleepness night for you tonight.

Yes it would be nice to meet up now there is a few of us around here. There is also a meet next Sunday 26th if you fancyu coming along. Nothing major but your more than welcome :thumbs:

have a look http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=487 it's at ellesmere port.

Cheers chaps,

I'll have a think about the meet. Will have to see where I am etc. But would be cool.

God, I'm not sure I can wait until tomorrow morning. Might have to try to see if I can go pick up tonight! :teeth:

But yes its definitely the colour that I prefer (although other colours are nice before I get shot ;) )

Just wondering how much fuel I'm going to get through this weekend! I think the shock of coming from a diesel audi sport is going to be funny, if not to the bank balance! :blush:

Have you got then Jacko. Bet you've gone through the first tank of petrol already. :drive1

Post up some pics of your new motor when you get a chance. :teeth:

Would be nice to meet up on the 26th. It's my first meet to so you'll not be the only one.

Hi guys again,

Well I have the baby on my drive now! (shes been nicknamed Zena already :D) Picked her up first thing Saturday morning and been using any excuse for a drive all weekend. Gave her some love juice (Optimax) and seeing how far that is going to get me ;)

Went for a nice blast yesterday around a loop I used to do on my motorbike, up through Gisburn, Settle, Hawes, Kirby Lonsdale (if anyone knows the area)..... Roads were a bit gritty, salty and few victor meldrews on the road but was awesome.

I love the car already (as I knew I would)...... already had a nice sideways moment leaving the football club carpark...... felt nice and progressive!

Gotta give her for a quick rinse today to get rid of the road dust but I LOVE THIS CAR :teeth::thumbs:

Anyway, I'll get some pics up. Where do I post them, in this posting or do I have to post in the gallery etc?

A smiling jacko! :D

nice one Jacko! come on you know you want to join us @ the Charity meet on Sunday! :)

Also, on saturday some owners are going to Oulton Park for drifting (well they'll be trying to... :lol: ) I'll be going there later in the day to have a nose. Again, you are more than welcome :)

Thanks mate,

I may well be popping down on the Sunday. Mike's already mentioned it, but will have to see nearer the time...... sounds cool though.

Drifting sounds ace but think I'll get a little used to the car before trying that! ;) But might try and pop down.....

I'll see what I can do...

Mark