Blue 350z in Colchester

ConnorW06

Spotted a blue 350z with aftermarket front bumper in Colchester today near the big Sainsbury's. I was following a grey GTR! Followed us onto the A12 for a little bit and then turned off :-) 

Edited by ConnorW06

51 minutes ago, GT_Injection said:

Hello mate, that would be me! You from the Colchester area? Your zee sounded good while you headed towards Sainsbury's! 

No way?! 

So glad you checked on here, I was with my brother in my car (Dad was in the GTR) and I said I'll make a post on the 350 forum and see if the owner of the blue Zed was on here - we had our fingers crossed but knew it was abit of a long shot! 

Im from the Sudbury area but work in Colchester and my Zed is my daily so you'll see us around that area and Stanway. Where abouts are you from? Haven't seen your Zed around Colchester before? Only caught a glimpse but she looked good! 

I was going to give you a wave when I saw you the first time but I was manouvering around the carousel (I can't be the only one who calls that banked corner the carousel, right?) so had both hands on the wheel! :lol:

A mate of mine has a 350 also, and mentioned to me about this post last night!  :lol: Thought I need to reply to that!

Awesome! Keeping it Japanese in the family haha. Oh nice! I'm from Colchester, had my Zed nearly a year now.

Well I did think that, but it's worth keeping both hands on the wheel when going round that tight bend :lol:

Be good to get the Zed's together, and get some photos!

On 11/10/2017 at 09:11, GT_Injection said:

A mate of mine has a 350 also, and mentioned to me about this post last night!  :lol: Thought I need to reply to that!

Awesome! Keeping it Japanese in the family haha. Oh nice! I'm from Colchester, had my Zed nearly a year now.

Well I did think that, but it's worth keeping both hands on the wheel when going round that tight bend :lol:

Be good to get the Zed's together, and get some photos!

Haha that's awesome! Seen a couple of Zeds around Colchester but they are a rarity! Does your mate live around the Colchester area too?

I've seen one parked up in West Bergholt before but it's always sweet when you see another on the road! 

Definitely be good to get some photos at some point for sure! 

On 13/10/2017 at 09:14, baileydom said:

Hang on, there are more Zeds driving around Colchester!? I've only seen them parked up on roads! :lol:

Second this! I've seen a couple parked up in drives and at the side of the road but very rarely ever see them being driven! 

Do you live around the Colchester area too? 

You aren't GT_Injection's friend by any chance are you? :lol: