A quick hello

Have got the ball rolling with a test drive, though apparently there are no demo cars around Leeds at the moment, so have to wait for a new one to arrive....bit annoying :)

I've read a few people on here being given demo cars for a day or even over the weekend - is this standard practice, or dealer dependant? I just don't really fancy having to go out with some sales guy and listening to him go on - would like to just give it a a spin on my own - it's like when you're trying on a new pair of shoes and they guy just hovers - makes me not want to buy them on principle! :)

I got a half day. That is what I asked for. I got it alone too. It's well worth it. I was going from a 4 door saloon so needed to be sure I could cope! Got an S2000 too, got a half day accompanied. The sales girl was hot and really nice too. She didn't try to sell it as I knew more about it than her. :lol:

Ask in advance to book an extended test drive. If the Nissan dealer won't let you then call NMGB and ask them.