New owner.. Need help

Okay so first off.. Hi guys, I'm pete.. Ive never owned a Japanese car before always had fords or German cars. I decided I wanted something a little less practical so I bought myself a proper Jap. Decided to save myself a few notes and went for an import. I found myself a nice clean 2002 red 350z that had very recently been coated with the candy apple red lacquer which looks fantastic. Mechanically however it needs a few bits which I'm not afraid of doing myself since we have our own 2post lift etc. Anyway, my snag is that being an early model import I'm struggling to find correct parts.. Is there any good places you know of that provide parts for the imports? I bought a new master window control because the windows were behaving like they had a mind of their own and it now turns out it was designed for a left hand drive so my left switch operates my right driver window and the right does the left passenger side etc.. I'm also hunting out some ebc drilled and grooved front discs but again all selection options only start at 2003 models and I need to figure out which parts will fit my 02 import.. Any help much appreciated 

IMG-20170924-WA0001.jpeg

Just now, Demoz said:

Okay so first off.. Hi guys, I'm pete.. Ive never owned a Japanese car before always had fords or German cars. I decided I wanted something a little less practical so I bought myself a proper Jap. Decided to save myself a few notes and went for an import. I found myself a nice clean 2002 red 350z that had very recently been coated with the candy apple red lacquer which looks fantastic. Mechanically however it needs a few bits which I'm not afraid of doing myself since we have our own 2post lift etc. Anyway, my snag is that being an early model import I'm struggling to find correct parts.. Is there any good places you know of that provide parts for the imports? I bought a new master window control because the windows were behaving like they had a mind of their own and it now turns out it was designed for a left hand drive so my left switch operates my right driver window and the right does the left passenger side etc.. I'm also hunting out some ebc drilled and grooved front discs but again all selection options only start at 2003 models and I need to figure out which parts will fit my 02 import.. Any help much appreciated 

IMG-20170924-WA0001.jpeg

FYI if it helps when I do a numberplate search it says my version is a 350z fairlady. Not a gt so not brembo and the front pads are not the little square pin held things they are bigger than that

Welcome along, plenty of traders on here who will be able to help you out :thumbs: Tarmac, Clark, Torqen, Cougar Store, Horsham Dev and so on will be able to sort you out.

You have an import which is called the Fairlady in Japan, GT and non-GT are the two specs that were available on the UK market. In Japan there were more versions but all called Fairlady (except Nismos etc). You will likely have non-brembo brakes so will need the import pads etc as you mentioned. Anything that fits an 03 onwards will fit yours, but as above speak to the experts in the trader section on here.