Need some new brake discs...

Rob350

Alright guys I know there's loads of threads out there for brake discs but I've got a budget of 3 to 5 hundred and would like a full set of slotted discs to go with my ebc yellowstuff pads.

Iv seen seen these rts ones on tarmac sportz

https://www.tarmacsportz.co.uk/rts-performance-350z-02-08-front-brake-discs.html

was wondering people's opinions?? I do maybe 3 or 4 trackdays a year, and only do say 10 to 15min sessions at a time before a cooldown.

Have also seen ebc and mtec discs in my budget was do you guys think??

Thanks for any info you guys have... iv never bought fancy discs before so i have very little knowledge.

Cheers

Everyone has their own opinion, and I admit I don't track, however I do brake very hard when having fun and my current car weighs 2 tonnes nearabouts.  I have tried many disks and found them to be pretty similar when all is said and done, with the aethetics often being as much as a factor as anything else, but the DBA slotted I currently use are probably the best by a small margin.  Nice wear, the slots seem to prevent fade which I got with solids, no unsightly surface rust 5 minutes after a small shower, and I quite like the temperature paint on them them tells you if you are cooking them.

• 2 weeks later...

Im also looking at discs and pads and was going to get the DBA T2 brakes with ferodo ds2500 pads but after seeing your link and a quick forum search for reviews you have made my choice alot harder! :wacko:

Link to forum post https://www.350z-uk.com/topic/112836-vented-and-grooved-performance-brake-discs/

Everyone has had positive reviews about them!

I would avoid EBC disks as ive read they are worse than OEM!

Edited by shaun350z