How p*ssed off am i?...

dandan118

Some t*sser has scraped the rear of my car & left a big scratch that continues over the rear arch, the paint has been scratched down to the bare metal.

No note left on the car & to make it worse I'm not even 100% sure where it happened.

This has really p*ssed me off as it's yet another expense that I shouldn't have to pay for-

Can't go through insurance as I only have 3 yrs no claims so will lose them if I do.

Why do some people have no respect for others cars??

:rant::rant:

Sorry to hear that dude, hope it ant nothign to bad, some people in the world really have nto got a clue, at the end of the day why do it, patheitc, sorry again dude !, Hope you get it all sorted !

:angry::rant::angry::rant::angry::rant:

Just does my head in !!!!!!!!!!!!

Is it just the one panel then?

Yea just above the rear wheel arch, prob looking a few hundred quid to fix so i suppose it could be a lot worse, but at the same time it could be a lot better!

just because we drive nice cars that stand out some people assume "they can afford to fix it" - sorry but doesn't work like that!

Guess the only good thing is that you're lucky it's just the one panel, you're right, it could be alot worse. People should say something when they've done it, guess it just one of those things :(

true,

i am getting work & the gym to check the CCTV just in case & if it has been captured on camera then god help who ever did it.

i'd start windmilling until i hit the person responsible. i hate incompetent and thoughtless drivers especially when they don't even have the bo****ks and good grace to leave their details on your car. :angry:

keep us posted with how much the repair is mate. would be useful to know.

Guess the only good thing is that you're lucky it's just the one panel, you're right, it could be alot worse. People should say something when they've done it, guess it just one of those things :(

true,

i am getting work & the gym to check the CCTV just in case & if it has been captured on camera then god help who ever did it.

And I will strike down upon thee with great vengence and furious anger, those who poison and destroy my brothers.

class :thumbs:

Friend of mine bought himself a Chrysler 300C as he wanted a change from his 200SX, within first two weeks it had been keyed down both sides front to back...bring back the birch I say.

Selfless b***ards! You just want to do that to them dont you , fortunately we have to lift ourselves above these scroats, not hard really is it - just above the height of a dog t**d should be enough! :angry:

:( Friend of mine bought himself a Chrysler 300C as he wanted a change from his 200SX, within first two weeks it had been keyed down both sides front to back...bring back the birch I say.

Birch?? Sorry not good enough, if i had my way the hour before a Saturday afternoon's football match would be dedicated to games.........Gladiator style :teeth: Plenty of blood and gore :boxing: