Considering selling my 350

Brimstoneboy

Mods pls move to revelent area if this is the wrong one  ta.

So the 350 isnt getting much use and i guess is basically sat gathering dust and loosing value. 2003 gunmetal 90100 on clock

now i know adding mods adds little value but im not totally sure what a fair price would be to put the girl up for sale

Te37 19s , Wasso plenum ,jwt pop charger ,stroesk spoiler , tarmac side diffusers , stillen rear louvers and a project louverz back window louver, nismo gear knob, cf slam panel

in my own head i kinda thought 4500 for the car and 1500 for wheels etc

or should i just go standard and sell the parts .

Whats brought this on .

i lost my dad earlier this week (been expecting it ) , so later down the road im prolly gonna have some spare change and it seems like selling the 350z seems to take some time from what ive seen so far on forum.

i think i will still want a weekend car and a 370 isnt out of the question later down the line or a gtr but maybe some thing thats gonna appreciate might be in order like 240 or 260

no doubt i can pick some peoples brains about that in another post

Edited by Brimstoneboy

13 minutes ago, Brimstoneboy said:

Mods pls move to revelent area if this is the wrong one  ta.

So the 350 isnt getting much use and i guess is basically sat gathering dust and loosing value. 2003 gunmetal 90100 on clock

now i know adding mods adds little value but im not totally sure what a fair price would be to put the girl up for sale

Te37 19s , Wasso plenum ,jwt pop charger ,stroesk spoiler , tarmac side diffusers , stillen rear louvers and a project louverz back window louver, nismo gear knob, cf slam panel

in my own head i kinda thought 4500 for the car and 1500 for wheels etc

or should i just go standard and sell the parts .

Whats brought this on .

i lost my dad earlier this week (been expecting it ) , so later down the road im prolly gonna have some spare change and it seems like selling the 350z seems to take some time from what ive seen so far on forum.

i think i will still want a weekend car and a 370 isnt out of the question later down the line or a gtr but maybe some thing thats gonna appreciate might be in order like 240 or 260

no doubt i can pick some peoples brains about that in another post

Firstly, very sorry to hear about your dad, thoughts are with you. 

I would definitely say, if you have the time, to remove all the mods as possible in order to maximise how much money you can get back. Unless of course someone will take the car as it is and you can get what you're after! 

Your guess on price seems about right/slightly cheap depending on condition of course. Sure the more knowledgeable will be along shortly :)

Your plenum and gear knob should sell quickly :lol:

Sorry to hear about your Dad mate.

Without photos I can't say, but you would probably make more money going standard and hocking the mods - 19" TE37's are always a popular choice for Z owners.

You could easily sell the standard vehicle on standard rims for around the £4.5k -£5k mark along with whatever you make on the wheels & mods

or give it a fortnight on Gumtree & the Facebook car-selling pages at a cheekyy £7k and see if anyone shows interest.

1 minute ago, Brimstoneboy said:

its a orange plenum but im not in a rush to start removing mods just yet

I've been after an orange one so if you do decide to remove the mods send me a message with details please

15 hours ago, Brimstoneboy said:

its a orange plenum but im not in a rush to start removing mods just yet

If you come to the Cooper Arms meet you may find some people who will be interested in the mods, will make returning to standard alot easier :thumbs:

Edited by Sargara