Is this a start of a problem?

Elveden 1

Hi all, In yesterdays (18/06/17) very hot weather a slight anomaly arose with my 2006(Sept) 350z when the clutch pedal, whilst biting ok and no issues with gear change or slipping, took a few seconds longer to return to it's up position. It was only the last 1" or 2 and once I had left the town I was driving through did not repeat itself. I wasn't/don't ride the clutch and had only been stopped at a couple of sets of lights. As I said it didn't affect the working of the clutch and has not repeated it self so maybe nothing of concern, just wondered if it was one of the quirks of the car.

Thanks for any advice that may be forthcoming

Clive.

If a DE just replace the rubber hose with a braided one and swop out the slave cyl.

Syphon out most of the old fluid from the reservoir, without letting it run dry, then bleed through with fresh high temperature fluid.

Thanks for that, I don't know what is actually fitted but I think the car is pretty much how it left the factory and doesn't seem to have had a hard life, so I will investigate and report when I have a free hour or so.