z1 motorsport (motordyne tdx2) shipping issue

Keastey94

Hello friends

Have any of you had a bad experience with z1 motorsport? If anybody doesn't know where they are, they are based in America.

I ordered the motordyne tdx2 exhaust from them and I went onto the shipping. Typed in my post code and quotes came up with the cheapest one being 208 dollars. That was with FedEx international economy shipping. 6 weeks later they said to me I have to pay an additional 210 or 280 for freight shipping? I said that I have already paid for the shipping. Then they said the payment was for it to be shipped from motordyne where it was built to them guys at z1? it clearly had none of this info on the site. They owned up for the false mistake but I got no sympathy for it or anything. I could not get some compensation from them either. It came down to pay the additional charge on top or get a full refund. I payed the 210 for freight as I'm hoping it would of worked out cheaper than anywhere else depending on fees. But this is just a word of warning for you guys and if anyone has had a bad time with them. Communication was @*!# from them and the fact that it said it may take between 4-6 weeks to get here. It's now been a week over 6 weeks since I purchased it on April 17th. It's gonna get shipped tommorow.

Anyways I hope this is the right thread to post it haha! Cheers for your time guys

Edited by Keastey94

If you paid via credit card you probably could have cancelled

I've used them many times without any issue found them ok to be honest but they did send me the wrong parts and it wasn't easy to sort that out

If you paid via credit card you probably could have cancelled

I've used them many times without any issue found them ok to be honest but they did send me the wrong parts and it wasn't easy to sort that out

I don't have a credit card, but gonna apply for one. Yeah I have heard others say they have got the wrong parts before. Was gonna order some other stuff from them but not so sure now.