spraying diagram for cavity vax?

jocke-j

Hello, im thinking on preventing that my summercar (350z) gets the rustbug.

Im looking for a spraying diagram för treating the 350z with cavityvax like the dinitrol treatment diagram.

Do someone have the dinitrol treatment diagram for the 350z or have som other detailed picture or text where to treat the 350z with cavityvax.

//Jocke

Once you get under the car, you will find lots of holes where you can insert an extension tube from the spray gun.

I used Waxoyl as my local accessory shop had it in stock, when I got my car, and just sprayed into every place I could see.

Not sure about Dinitrol but Waxoyl needs to be pretty warm to spray it.

I learnt that the hard way where I was warming up Waxoyl in the kitchen and then going back out to spray into the cavities on the car.

The Waxoyl in the extension tube had solidified slightly by the time I got back, and I expected the pressure to blast this out.

Wrong - a few more squeezes on the trigger and the can blew off the spray gun sending a fountain of hot Waxoyl up in the air.

I was glad it only hit my ear n the way up, but I watched it come back down to completely cover the roof and windscreen.... doh!

So, take care or pay somebody else to do it. :)