Knocking noise has returned

dando

Hi, last year I changed the lower arm, banana arm and anti roll bar drop link on the nearside of my 2004 350z, which I thought were all of the possible culprits for a suspension knock, and once I fitted the banana arm having already tried the lower arm and drop links, the noise was gone. Since then the car has done around 4000 miles over the year, and very suddenly over the last two weeks a very definite knock has returned. On inspection today, all of the new parts are absolutely fine, bushes and ball joints in tact with no play at all. The only suspect part is the upper wishbone, or camber arm. I can only assume it has been on there from new and it has done 80,000 miles. When there is an axle stand under that axle, when turning the steering to a full right lock, it pulls the ball joint on the wishbone down a tiny bit and you can hear a little knock. Maybe this could happen under normal compression when driving down the road? The problem is we can't remove the part in one piece because the ball joint is just spinning when we try to undo it. The shock absorber has no oil leakage at all either. So before I use a less kind way of removing it, and committing to a new one, is there any other part of the suspension worth investigating?