Drivers side headlight balast.

STYLZ

So it seems that one of my headlights has a faulty ballast or so I've been told from the boys at the paint shop. Funny as everything was working fine when i gave it to them.

Anyway, they're offering to pay for one if I can get it, so anyone got one for sale?

It's for a 2004 prefacelift with HID's. Also I'll be attending Japfest on Sunday so can collect it from there if that helps.

Thanks

Edited by STYLZ

ZMANALEX has second hand ones, I asked him recently, but he doesn't ship expensive stuff outside uk, so I ended up getting these (see link below). This guy is giving out new ones including the o-rings (very important to have new o-ring to prevent condensation build up in the light)...I got two and they are brand new OEM, with o-rings. Chuffed.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/302227691041

Edited by Aashenfox

Thanks mate, was really hoping someone gong to the fest might have one as I'm leaving to go down south 2morrow morning and won't be around for delivery. Plus I need my lights working for when I drive back up to Scotland on Sunday night.

Can't help you with this but..... have you posted pics of your new paint job yet???

Lol, not on here but it's been posted on the Facebook page. I'll stick a few pics up on here. Keep an eye on the new content tab.