North-west meet Sunday 9th March (Lakes)

Stu R

Myself (350z), a VXR Monaro, a Porsche Cayman, and a Crossfire are hopefully (weather permitting) having a trip around the Lakes this Sunday and meeting up with a bunch of VX220's along the way.

http://www.vx220.org.uk/forums/index.ph ... opic=62503

Outbound to the Lakes

Rather than spending a large part of the day travelling on the M6. We can get to Kendal on a off piste route which is approx 50 miles longer than going up the M6, but far more challenging/ interesting /scenic etc, with part of the Yorkshire Dales thrown in for good measure.

Run around The Lakes

Meet Meo (who lives in the Lakes ) & meet the N/E gang for Lunch. Then buzz around the various Lakeland locations.

Return Home

Back down the M6 home, as we should have had enough of the twisties by then , and will want to get home.

We we're going to initially meet up at 10AM at the Boddington Arms in Salmesbury, its on the A59 Whalley Road opposite British Aerospace Postcode = BB2 7LE

I was thinking if anyone might be up for it from these forums? Have a wee 350z meet in the Lakes or just come along for the drive/pub lunch?

Digsy? Martin?

Myself (350z), a VXR Monaro, a Porsche Cayman, and a Crossfire are hopefully (weather permitting) having a trip around the Lakes this Sunday and meeting up with a bunch of VX220's along the way.

Outbound to the Lakes

Rather than spending a large part of the day travelling on the M6. We can get to Kendal on a off piste route which is approx 50 miles longer than going up the M6, but far more challenging/ interesting /scenic etc, with part of the Yorkshire Dales thrown in for good measure.

Run around The Lakes

Meet Meo (who lives in the Lakes ) & meet the N/E gang for Lunch. Then buzz around the various Lakeland locations.

Return Home

Back down the M6 home, as we should have had enough of the twisties by then , and will want to get home.

We we're going to initially meet up at 10AM at the Boddington Arms in Salmesbury, its on the A59 Whalley Road opposite British Aerospace Postcode = BB2 7LE

I was thinking if anyone might be up for it from these forums? Have a wee 350z meet in the Lakes or just come along for the drive/pub lunch?

Digsy? Martin?

Normally I'd be interested but I'll be in Manchester Sunday nursing the hangover from hell. :teeth:

Looks like I have picked the right time to go to Spain then :blush: PM Max, Sharpee and Wilky, they all live locally and may be up for a run out. Wilky may even have his new 08 Pearl white by now B)

Sorry to miss you guys but have a good one and hope the weather is kind ;)

Outbound to the Lakes

Run around The Lakes

Return Home

Digsy? Martin?

Normally I'd be interested but I'll be in Manchester Sunday nursing the hangover from hell. :teeth:

What you celebrating Digsy?

Outbound to the Lakes

Run around The Lakes

Return Home

Digsy? Martin?

40th birthday :thumbs:

Outbound to the Lakes

Run around The Lakes

Return Home

Digsy? Martin?

40th birthday :thumbs:

:bleh: Not for a while yet! Just out with mates. :thumbs:

Had a great day out, covered about 300 miles, the first proper outing in the zed where I've actually been able to have a play on some dry roads. Tough competition against a VXR Monaro and a few VX220 VXR's/Turbos, although it handled itself very well, I'm now thoroughly confident I made the right choice buying a Zed!

DSCF7743.JPG

DSCF7749.JPG

CIMG0065.jpg