Exhaust desperately needed

Rob350

I went for a spirited drive yesterday with no problem, got home turned the car off, come to it this morning started it up and it sounded like I'd just fired up a 50 year old abandoned tractor lol.

Iv got a k1 y pipe back exhaust and the weld has split on the centre section where the resonator joins the pipe, so ideally I'm just after another k1 centre section but I'm struggling to fine one and I don't think say a k2 or Oem centre section will fit to the k1 back section.

Ive asked one place if it weldable, they didn't look at the split but I described it to them and they said there's a high chance the welder would just melt through the resonator casing making it even harder to repair, so I'll just get a new exhaust y pipe back I think.

Do you think it could be weldable ?? It's a clean split all the way around the original weld although the pipes abit dirty, could be cleaned though.

Ifni was to get a new y pipe back, I love the deep burble of the k1 so would like something very similar, I have seen one or two k2 for sale, but I'm not too sure what they sound like.

I absolutely hate raspy/tinny exhausts, somthing deep burbbly only

I don't want brand new either as Iv just blitzed a grand on tyres and suspension arms etc,

Let me know what exhausts you all have for sale please, i dont mind collection or courier

Sorry for the long thread thought I'd get all the info in one post, cheers guys lets see what you've got