Cobra HFC 370z

AW350z

Has anyone here got any expererience with these on their zed? Im hoping to pair these up with my invidia gemini but not seen many reviews or vids available to listen to. Debating berk or cobra? I ran a cobra cat back on my 350 and loved it. Any help much appreciated ðŸ‘

Has anyone here got any expererience with these on their zed? Im hoping to pair these up with my invidia gemini but not seen many reviews or vids available to listen to. Debating berk or cobra? I ran a cobra cat back on my 350 and loved it. Any help much appreciated 👊

We have sold a few sets, don't think there is much in the two of them tbh, both do the same job, Cobra come with a 2 year warranty where as Berk come with 12 months

:thumbs:

Thanks for the input 👠once Ive got them on ill stick some feedback up for anyone debating the same. Cant fault the invidia cat back you sold me and cobra seem to produce a good quality finish to pair it with 😊

• Like 1

I've got them. Sound great and no issues with my first MOT last year. According to Mark at Abbey, the Cobras are supposed to have a better internal construction than the Berks, which makes MOT emissions fails less likely. Cold start video (with Stillen CBE):

http://vid1294.photobucket.com/albums/b617/sipar69/IMG_0051_zps6f192cb4.mp4

As with all HFCs, you may well get a CEL once they're fitted. The best way to deal with that is to get a remap and have the relevant sensor disabled at the same time. I was getting a CEL quite regularly until I had a remap and haven't had one since.

Edited by sipar69