2003 Black GT

Colin747

I just started a new job in Jan after 7 years of being a student so decided to treat myself :D Picked this up around the end of Jan, it came with High Flow-Cats already installed as well.

s9O2hpC.jpg?1

1xeAc8n.jpg?1

7WCG7Wh.jpg?1

f0jYBvV.jpg?1

I've not really done that much to it so far mod wise, I'm concentrating on getting git back to a perfect a base as I can. One of the few things I've done is to replace that TV mast masquerading as an aerial haha (Thanks to KyleR for recommending which one to get)

4FrWsWb.jpg

aC11QKh.jpg

It also got a full service and a full set of Michelin Pilot Sport 4's - the difference between these and the tyres that were on before is unbelievable!

I also decided to replace the stock filter when it was getting it's service, from reading around I decided to go for the Cosworth filter.

yIxfWts.jpg

I'm not expecting much but from what I've read the stock air box with a panel seems to be the best for performance (plus I may be a Coswroth fanboy haha)...although the look and sound of a popcharger/CAI is tempting...

The last thing I've done for the moment is having it booked in with Dyna Tune for an UpRev for mid April :D (apologies for the randomly different sizing of the images haha)

Edited by Colin747
  • Like 1