Aftermarket seats...

breay

Yeah i know second hand ones are quite rare! ive been quoted £700 to have mine retrimmed and thats the cheapest i can find, zedrush how much did you manage to get your brides for? im just weighing up my options, i think its going to be much cheaper to have mine retrimmed! :rant:

I believe people have had theirs retrimmed for closer to the £500 mark. Lomoto for one has had a stunning retrim done. Not sure on the exact price of his but they do look good.

The other option you have is to get some aftermarket seats secondhand then all you would need to do is get some 350z subframes and swap them over. I got some Bride subframes from Adam and after some messing about, got my Cobra's installed nicely :)

Well i phoned about 6 different trimmers and £700 was the cheapest, believe it or not i think its cheaper if you live up north as im in the south east and ive had a few quotes for a grand! id love to get some brides but they are sooooo expensive! and id have to muck around with the air bags which is also a downside.

Yeah i know second hand ones are quite rare! ive been quoted £700 to have mine retrimmed and thats the cheapest i can find, zedrush how much did you manage to get your brides for? im just weighing up my options, i think its going to be much cheaper to have mine retrimmed! :rant:

Give big Phil at ESR a call, he quoted me much cheaper to have my seats retrimmed... yes big phil does retrim to, is there no end to his talents lol..

Unfortunatly Im a Bride Die hard fan, paid about £1200 including delivery :thumbs:

If you want to go down the BigPhil route I will have my new seats delivered there and ask Phil to swap them out. You can then have my old seats for Phil to get recovered. This should save you a few pounds and save you having to go without seats for a while.

Cost to you will then just be for recovering and shipping back to you. :D

If you want to go down the BigPhil route I will have my new seats delivered there and ask Phil to swap them out. You can then have my old seats for Phil to get recovered. This should save you a few pounds and save you having to go without seats for a while.

Cost to you will then just be for recovering and shipping back to you. :D

Top man :thumbs:

• 2 weeks later...

My Recaro Tomcats, on genuine recaro subframes, will be for sale in MAY / JUNE.

But I could be persuaded to part with them early.

They are a little bit colour dependant..... Black or Yellow need only apply....

normal_SEATS_%2810%29_%28Small%29.JPG