Nismo dual intakes

bigphil

For the new model cars we have the Nismo R-Tune dual ntakes arriving on monday.

don't have the final price yet.

If Nissan's claims are to be believed then realistic gains to be had.

NISMO 350Z Dual Cold-air Intake (R-tune*)

• 10.2 HP and 8.0 lb-ft increase at rear wheels

• Intake length and diameter tuned for maximum performance

• Designed on the dyno for real time power gains throughout the range

• Powder coated heat shields

• Mandrel-bent 2.75â€

To wet my appetite even more:

my07350zintake.jpg

New rear tyres or Nismo intakes and exhaust. :bang:

You need rears already? :surrender:

I'd buy the intakes and zorst. You need tyres so will buy them eventually as you HAVE to have them. If you buy tyres first, you don't actually NEED to buy intakes and zorst so probably won't for ages........get them bought, £1000 on a CC only costs about £25 per month :teeth::lol:

You need rears already? :surrender:

I'd buy the intakes and zorst. You need tyres so will buy them eventually as you HAVE to have them. If you buy tyres first, you don't actually NEED to buy intakes and zorst so probably won't for ages........get them bought, £1000 on a CC only costs about £25 per month :teeth::lol:

Yea, they didn't last long at all. Little strange. Never do doughnuts or burn outs and in the previous Z they had plenty of thread when I traded her in after a year. Just the rears will set me back close to €500 alone.

CC’s paid 100% a month. I don’t do debt except for mortgage.

See how much I have after Geneva and what price’s Phil comes up with. Not too expensive online for the intakes at the moment.

Not sure about the white filter elements - they're going to look filthy really easily I would have thought.....

Looks nice when new though! B)

Always thinking about that underbonnet bling, eh Rob? ;)

Me?? No. Wrong person. I don't know what you mean.... :not_me::lol:

Not sure about the white filter elements - they're going to look filthy really easily I would have thought.....

Looks nice when new though! B)

I'm sure they will get dirty very quickly but I would be looking for a better shield arrangement to channel the air so they’ll probably end up being covered.

On a slightly similar subject the MY07 has a remarkably well sealed engine bay. I had her 7 months now and you wouldn't know it looking under the hood. Will get a pic later.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Phil,

These look awesome, def the best induction kit I've seen. How much are they? Including postage? And following on from the start of this thread, do you know if those claims have been validated by anyone?

Am thinking of going with this for my new 350 when it arrives in June. Also, is it complicated to fit? Only it's likely my dealer will be doing it!

Hi Phil,

These look awesome, def the best induction kit I've seen. How much are they? Including postage? And following on from the start of this thread, do you know if those claims have been validated by anyone?

Am thinking of going with this for my new 350 when it arrives in June. Also, is it complicated to fit? Only it's likely my dealer will be doing it!

Price is £345 fairly easy to fit.

power claims are Nismo figures only so far.