Wanted: plastic centre console

Red_Nic

The bit that the gearstick sits in is a small piece that sits between the upper and lower centre consoles. Basically, if you consider the centre console to go from the tri-gauge scluster at the top of the dash, all the way back to the cubby that;s backed up against the cabin wall, it's three pieces. One piece from the tri-gauge cluster to the heater controls, a small piece from the heater controls to the ashtray, then the lower piece from the ashtray all the way back. You will be able to get all three separately from our illustrious breakers I expect, just making sure you know what's cookin'. :)

EDIT: And now, my clarification is worthless thanks to your pic. :) No worries!

PM ZMANALEX or Jon@Emperor on here, both are excellent breakers!

Edited by Aashenfox
  • Like 1

Any time! And also, be aware that when I bought a new upper centre console piece recently, it wasn't the same colour!! Some are black and some are a kind of gunmetal colour (if that's yours in the pic, yours is a gunmetal one like mine). I don't know if maybe this was a model year thing, as mine is a US car and I have no idea what car the black console came out of.

Gear stick surround I think is the usual nomenclature, but your description is fine! :)

Edited by Aashenfox

Yeh, 06 got a facelift - front bumper (very subtle), headlights (bi-xenon projectors for all models), LED taillights, a slightly better engine and a much flakier interior. :)

Edited by Aashenfox