Decent Indy garage in northwest near preston/blackburn???

Rob350

could someone give me a few names of garages they use please, im after abit of work done on my z

Change camber arm,

Full fluid change,

MOT,

And a bit of a health check for peace of mind for the year

My mechanic I've used for years has just retired, so I'll no longer be able to get £25 per hour foreigner rates anymore (gutted)

I'd like someone who has maybe worked on a few Zeds before, or who gets a good rep off yourselves, but not necessarily a performance garage as I don't want extortionate hourly Labour prices.

Somewhere around Preston, Blackburn, Blackpool maybe, im from clitheroe to give you an indication of my location. I know TDI north is closeish to me and am considering them but again dont want massive hourly rates for things I usually do myself, but as this is a new car to me I'd like someone who has a decent knowledge of cars to just cast their ears and eyes over the car to let me know of any potential work that may need doing in the future.

Cheers guys

Hi Rob,

give Alan Price at Alan Price Auto Services a ring for a quote:

AP Auto Services

91 Tontine Street

Blackburn

BB1 6DR

01254 679937

They have 4 wheel tracking equipment and do a good job, so your camber arm should not be a problem for them.

I had Meister R coil-over shocks fitted by them with a full alignment, and my car corners well.

Alan even drove my unregistered 350Z import from the port at Newcastle back to his Blackburn garage on his trade plates for me, so he will go the extra mile for you.

Possibly not the cheapest, but I would recommend them, and guess where my car will be going for it's next MOT and annual check over.

I can recommend Lockwood and Greenwood in Ashton under Lyne, Greater Manchester.

They look after my, and quite a few other NW members, Zeds. They also offer a discount for Zed forum members.

I know it's in Manchester not Blackburn/Preston but it may help to know about them if you can't find a suitable garage nearer to you.