Veilside V3 Wheel Set Up

Conlonl

Hi

I have a query regarding wheel spacers for anyone running the veilside v3 or anyone who knows about them, i bought some Volk GT-S off a forum member a while ago specs are

Front 19" 9.5 et 17 (245 tyre)

Rear 19" 10.5 et 18 (275 tyre)

I know these wont fill the arches and for the purists wouldnt be recommended for this kit, but i love the wheels and wont be changing them, so i need to know what size spacers im likely to need, im hoping no more than 40mm

Thanks for your help :-)

Easiest way is to simply measure the arch itself.

Bolt the wheel on as-is, and measure the gap from the edge of the rim to the arch. Work out where you want the edge of the wheel to sit, and then that's the size of the spacer you want. :)

Fronts will need about 15/20

Rears about 50

That said it will all depend on the width of the new arches as theyall vary slightly.

What ET were your alloys that were on yesterday lee? they are similar to the wheels im putting on and they didnt look like they needed to be pulled out 5cms

Easiest way is to simply measure the arch itself.

Bolt the wheel on as-is, and measure the gap from the edge of the rim to the arch. Work out where you want the edge of the wheel to sit, and then that's the size of the spacer you want. :)

Cheers, thisll is what ill end up doing, just want to get a feel for what i may need, like i said i dont want any more that 40mm really but likewise not getting rid of the rims as i ove them

Rears about 50

That said it will all depend on the width of the new arches as theyall vary slightly.

What ET were your alloys that were on yesterday lee? they are similar to the wheels im putting on and they didnt look like they needed to be pulled out 5cms

With the spacers on they are 10.5 et 5 so 13 mm further out than yours. Roughly to sit where you were talking about would require another 35/40 mm spacer.

Im home in 10 mins so can take a measurement for you.

Rears about 50

With the spacers on they are 10.5 et 5 so 13 mm further out than yours. Roughly to sit where you were talking about would require another 35/40 mm spacer.

Im home in 10 mins so can take a measurement for you.

Cheers Lee

Just measured and from the wheel to the outside edge of the arches is 48mm so to get your wheels to there would require 61mm spacers.

I know you don't want to sit out that far so all you need to do is reduce the spacers to where you want your wheels to sit.

Like i said earlier all arches are slightly different so just take this as a rough guide.

Just measured and from the wheel to the outside edge of the arches is 48mm so to get your wheels to there would require 61mm spacers.

I know you don't want to sit out that far so all you need to do is reduce the spacers to where you want your wheels to sit.

Like i said earlier all arches are slightly different so just take this as a rough guide.

Cheers lee, thanks for that, so hopefully to get the wheels where i want i can knock maybe 10-15mm off that (i hope)