370 tailored seat covers?

nub

Hi guys, I've had a look on EBay but all I can find is cheap universal shite. Could somebody point me in the direction of some decent quality tailored/fitted seat protective covers? Only drivers is essential but if they come in pairs that's ok. It's for when it's being taken to the mechanic etc I don't want the leather to be accidentally ripped or otherwise damaged.

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I bought some off eBay a few years ago (can't show you the exact ones because my history doesn't go back far enough) specifically for the 370z which I use for this very reason. They are very good, and easy to use.

They are something like these

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/NISSAN-370Z-ROADSTER-10-ON-Heavy-Duty-Waterproof-Seat-Covers-Protectors-Black-/182434845996?hash=item2a79f6d52c:g:BekAAOSwUKxYihzz

Thank you both fir taking the time to respond, I do appreciate. Dave, although yours are clearly universal and cheap. I may give them and go if nobody else any sources. I think the car is not common enough so any proper tailored set might be several hundreds. But it's only for when the car goes in to the mechanic etc.

Thanks again both 🙂ðŸ‘ðŸ»

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk