Which coilovers for around £700?

Krissg

Just to say, if you go lower than stock, which is likely heh, you're going to require camber arms.

Also since you want to to track it, having them is no bad thing anyway since you want to to dial the geo in some more.

I only dropped my car a little bit originally and needed them on tein springs.

Ye i wanna be lower than that dude. Just need to make sure the highest setting isnt too low tho for track .

How much lower you want to go?

The way to look at it is you don't want to see if the highest setting is not too low for the track.

But if the lowest setting is good enough for your preference.

The reason for that is you want to go with the tallest setup you can get away with for your preference.

Because that will give you the most travel, and therefore give you the best performance.

Jerrick

Ye thats true. I cant seem to see what the lowest setting would look like on any coilvers though. And if the lowest setting will be a bit crashy.

Basically, with the dual perch design, ride height do not affect damper stroke travel.

What that mean is if the car will be crashy, it will be crashy at any ride height.

If the car is not going to be crashy, it will not be crashy at any ride height.

Which is why you want to get as long of a damper you can get away with, and that will be decided by your ride height.

Looking at the installed photo, I would say there is another 2" or so to lower from the pictures above.

9_zpsvhfz8n2s.jpg

So if you feel that isn't going to be low enough, then I would say the Extreme Low would be the choice for you.

Because it is better to get a suspension that is designed for it's purposes to begin with.

Jerrick