Under the Zeee!

m4nn13

DOWN WHERE ITS BETTER DOWN WHERE ITS WETTER UNDER THE ZEEEEEE!

Bonus points if you can name the film!

Ok, so the hunt for the Zee continues. Went to have a look at 2 today:

LINK - FIRST ONE

And underneath:

20161228_122148.jpg

20161228_122200.jpg

20161228_122213.jpg

20161228_122246.jpg

LINK - Second One

And again, underneath:

20161228_133919.jpg

20161228_133926.jpg

20161228_134001.jpg

Now i'm no expert in the underside of cars, but what would you pro's say to the condition of both of these? Is this as good as your going to get with cars of this age or are they both battered underneath? It's just so I have something to compare against on future visits.

In my eyes, the second one is better underneath, but any advice would be appreciated!

Also, nether are "the one" so the hunt will continue!

Edited by m4nn13

First one Way over Priced.

Second one price about right for a GT4, its supposed to be an 07 car but its on a 05 plate and doesn't have the GT controls on the steering wheel so I would say its an import, worth a check.

Both rusty underneath.

I would give both a miss.

Try and get one from a Member on here. At least you know it will have been looked after. :scare:

Edited by Bandit
  • Like 1

There is a brace under the car called the W brace (it looks like one!) which is very prone to rusting, make sure you are not put off by that rusting as they are easily replaced (and can be driven without one if you just unbolt it).

• Like 2

First one underneath isn't to bad but no under seal in sight, the mileage is very very good BUT the price is £1000/£1500 to high imo, depending on the rest of it.

Second one is a not badly priced for an 07 again not been under sealed :thumbs:

• Like 1

First one underneath isn't to bad but no under seal in sight, the mileage is very very good BUT the price is £1000/£1500 to high imo, depending on the rest of it.

Second one is a not badly priced for an 07 again not been under sealed :thumbs:

I would query the second one been an 07 car as its on a 05 reg ?. Also no control's on the steering wheel so poss an import.

Cheers guys and yea the second one is an import. The world most "I really can't be arsed to sell this car or any car" salesman told Me in between explaining how he was minted from selling his car business years ago, and now sells cars? Go figure...!

• Like 1